Dear Vendors/Exhibitors - Thank you so much for supporting science in Region 8 of North Carolina. This is a great opportunity for you to exhibit your organization/company to teachers, parents, university faculty, and, most importantly, the students of our state.
- All Exhibits are subject to approval by the Director of the Science Fair.
- There is no charge to exhibit, but registration is required.
- Exhibitors will be provided with one 6- or 8-ft table and two chairs.
- If your table/exhibit needs AC power, please bring an extension cord.
- You will receive some reminder emails as we get closer to the event
The fair will take place:
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 (for grades 3-5)
- Thursday, February 21, 2019 (for grades 6-12)
- Time: 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on both days
- Location: The concourse level of the WCU Ramsey Center (basketball arena) located at 92 Catamount Road, Cullowhee, NC 28723
If you have any questions, please contact the Science Fair Director:
Thank you again for your support!